Orange Business Chamber
Building a sustainable local business community
Have a voice
A platform for both your ideas and concerns to be heard. We advocate on your behalf to local, State and Federal Government.
They say you’re the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with. Networking enables you to meet like-minded people who encourage and support you, and help you grow your business.
There’s always something to learn in business. Access exclusive courses, seminars, webinars and relevant information that help you and your business grow.
9 great reasons to join the Orange Business Chamber
- Unlimited nomination entries for your business into the Banjo Business Awards
- Opportunity to attend regular networking functions including Business After Hours and Business Breakfasts
- Invitations to all Orange Business Chamber affiliated workshops, seminars, forums and training sessions
- Comprehensive Business listing on Orange Business Chamber website with link to your website
- Regular e-Newsletters – we bring relevant news to you
- Benefit from referrals and promotional opportunities
- Access to FREE IR, HR and WHS compliance support via NSW Business Chamber
- Be a part of a united voice that advocates on your behalf to local, State and Federal governments
- The support and camaraderie that comes with being part of a progressive network pursuing the betterment of business in our region
Orange Business Chamber Membership includes:
- Unlimited nomination entries into the Banjo Business Awards
- Complimentary entry to all Orange Business Chamber networking events
- Complimentary entry to Chamber events, seminars and workshops
- Orange Business Chamber sponsorship opportunities
- Inclusion in our online business directory
- • Logo
- • Contact details
- • Link to website
- • Links to social media
- Fortnightly Member e-newsletter – Your best clients may be other members of the Chamber. Our fortnightly Member newsletter allows you the opportunity to directly promote your business to Orange businesses from a variety of industry sectors. Promote your business in our e-newsletter through:
- • Free events listing
- • Member to Member deals
Showcase your business and rewards to fellow members by employing the idea of mate’s rates. Special deals, specifically for Chamber Members.
- • Free Jobs bulletin
Advertise positions available in your business.
- • Free business classifieds
Need to sell excess office furniture? List your items for free in our Chamber Member e-newsletter.
- Free NSW Business Chamber Alliance Membership
- Access to NSW Business Chamber Member services
- • Online training and tutorials
Gain access to online training and tutorials through our alliance Membership with the NSW Business Chamber.
- • Business support services
Gain access to the NSW Business Chamber’s business advice lines for workplace, legal and marketing support.
- • Alliance Membership Savings
Take advantage of savings with an NRMA Affiliate Membership,courtesy of our alliance Membership with the NSW Business Chamber.
- • Advocacy Services
- • Online training and tutorials
What our Members have to say
“Almighty Industries have been proud members of the Orange Business Chamber since 2008. Being a member keeps us up to date on changes in legislation that may affect the way we do business, creates new networking opportunities and brings credibility to our business. Being part of events such as the Banjo Business Awards has elevated our image within the community.”
Jenny Raffen – Almighty Industries
“We have been members of the Orange Business Chamber since we opened our business in 2000. They provide a series of services that we find helpful, networking with other local small businesses we find most helpful. We need all businesses in Orange to participate in order to have a fully representative body that can work for the benefit of all and for the Orange community.”
Phillip Schwebel – Collins Booksellers Orange
“Being a member of the Orange Business Chamber has allowed me to connect with likeminded, pro-active business owners which has allowed me to discuss common issues as well as to learn and grow from other members’ knowledge. It has also allowed me to showcase my business through the business awards and helped me gain confidence as a business owner.”
Melissa Gregory – Bobbies